Don't miss this FREE Online Workshop - Seeking Representation 101!Join Abigail Hardin (creator of the Up-To-Date Actor) and Annie Chadwick (career coach and founder of Up-To-Date Theatricals) for a free Q&A Workshop.Creating a successful performance career is still a somewhat elusive path. Most aspiring artists begin with the assumption that if they can quickly sign with a good agent or personal manager then their career will instantly take-off. Representation is an important component of any performance career but in many instances, it is not necessarily the most advisable first step.This career-building workshop will give you five steps to take before approaching an agent or manager; the most effective ways to begin your campaign for representation; and how to successfully work with your agent/manager once you have one.Topics that will be covered in this workshop include:
- Five steps to take before approaching an agent or manager
- The most effective ways to begin your campaign for representation
- What's the difference between working with a talent agent and a talent manager?
- Do I need both a talent agent and a talent manager?
- Learn how to find and target agents and managers that are a fit for your unique talent and career level using the Up-To-Date Actor
- Are agents and managers actually seeking new clients during COVID?All attendees, new to the Up-To-Date Actor, will receive a discount code for a FREE 1-Month Full Access Trial to the Up-To-Date Actor.
This free online workshop will take place via Zoom on Saturday, November 14th from 2:00PM-4:00PM EST / 11:00AM-1:00PM PST.
Actors all around the world are welcome!
PLEASE NOTE: We don't offer refunds under any circumstances but offer full credit that you can apply toward another class if you cancel your class 24 Hours or more prior to the class. We won't provide credit after the class has already begun. Please read our Studio Policy for more information.
*The following disclaimer is provided specifically at the request of and in accordance with SAG/AFTRA: Acting seminars or acting classes are for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field or representation by an agent or casting director.